Friday, 28 February 2014

Non-Stop Review

After Taken you can’t help but get enthusiastic when you hear Liam Neeson is going to be headlining an action movie. He is an actor with immense gravitas on and off screen and in Non-Stop Neeson certainly knows how to grab an audience.

In honesty the film is not without flaws, there are moments in the third act where I wasn’t sure whether a few one liners were meant to be funny or that the dialogue had been poorly written as I don’t remember a comedic tone being established earlier in the film. That being said I am a lover of whodunnits’ and I was constantly held in suspense and the fact that I failed to guess perpetrator makes that a BIG tick in the box! There are moments where I was completely absorbed and I do enjoy seeing how creative one can be with a story when the location is confined to one location which in this case is an aeroplane.

So if you’re in the mood for Non-Stop suspense, Non-Stop action and Non-Stop Neeson then make the cinema your first stop!





     Non-Stop lands in cinemas 28th February





For filmmaker interviews and future film events visit

No comments:

Post a Comment